The spring trimester has officially commenced and in its wake, well for some I imagine there is a wake of sorts but only a small ripple has appeared. A good welcomed ripple from before but one with an uncertain lifespan; one that could just be my eyes playing with the light again, I hope its not one of those ripples. There is so little to do right now even ceramics isn't much to fall back on without high fire clay to work with, but there is time to think and get my head together and read a good book. Speaking of books, I'm really excited to begin Lit. and Social Change tomorrow and hopefully there will be a reading to do, anything to take up a bit of time and make me feel like I'm doing something meaningful.
Maybe I'll write a poem tonight we shall see something is going to happen but the medium it will be in is undecided.
No comments:
Post a Comment