Wednesday, March 30, 2011

O.N.E - Yeasayer

Its a really good song and it was what began this post so I thought I would give it credit. I'm not really sure where to go with this there are so many directions to go in. I got my drivers license, check; nothing different in my life there I can go places now which doesn't make that big of a change. Well other than that there really isn't much different actually it seems like there is less and less going on, I'm completing work quickly getting everything out of the way and finding I have nothing to spend my time on. It is strange to have so little to do and yet still have things to address but ones that wont be because of their nature. Its pointless to fret over those types of things because when they want to figure themselves out they will but often that is just something you tell yourself in order to try and move on when the reality is much different. Things are always very complicated even the seemingly simplistic things can become a mess quickly, right now I don't feel I have any messes in my life its just that there are nearby that affect me; it's strange things are moving in such odd ways right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment