"Wyatt continues to impress me in Honors Biology. Though I am sure it is a bit like a duck on the water (gliding with ease while the feet kick like crazy), Wyatt seems to be on cruise control in this class and does very well on all of the assignments. "
-Jon
Need I say more? I don't feel I'm analogous to a duck and a car's cruise control in the same sentence although I am known to be wrong most of the time. Also I think it is outrageous to even suggest that I received my highest test or quiz grade on the final exam, regardless of the fact that I had long checked out before the exam. Absurd.
Not a new poem but an okay one from poetry class that I wrote...
my love is like a newborn child
my love is like a newborn child;
it cries out to be held.
it fears what it does not know,
yet will forever love the one,
who brought it into this world.
as time passes it grows.
it begins to crawl then walk,
run, jump, talk and cry
whilst time begins to age it.
until the day it’s set aside
into the basket of rejects
and it is there that it will reside.
until the day the light turns on.
someone has come to find
the soul they heard cry out that fateful day.
a memory captured in her very soul.
this love begins anew.
time has helped it grow
and today it flourishes
in a new light and;
a new love, one shared and true.
No comments:
Post a Comment